Quantity: 4 portions
Preparation time: 20 minutes, plus time to freeze
Ice cream base
- 2 packs of frozen açaí puree (2x100g)
- 1 small banana, cut and frozen
- 1/2 cup of cashews, soaked over night
- 1/3 cup of coconut cream*
- 3-5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 200g dark chocolate (70% cacao)
- 2-3 Tbsp coconut oil (depending on whether you prefer a thicker or thinner coating layer)
- Dried rose petals (optional)
- 4 Ice silicone forms for ice cream
- Wooden sticks
For the ice cream base, pour all ingredients into a blender and work into a silky smooth dough. Sweeten to taste and fill into a silicone mould. Spread on the surface and keep in the freezer for 3-5 hours, preferably overnight.
As soon as the ice cream is frozen on a stick, put it on baking paper and put it back in the freezer.
To make the chocolate coating, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the pot.
Dip the ice-cream into chocolate and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle with rose petals or other toppings until the chocolate sets. Enjoy immediately or put back in the freezer for later.
*For the coconut cream, store a can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight, carefully open the can and remove the coconut cream.